Nellie"s Needles

Friday, February 13, 2009

One World, One Heart Gifts

The luck of the draw for gifts from other participants in this huge gift giving event happened three times for my name. I had visited all 911 blog sites, but had left comments only on the ones that offered a gift that I would really want to receive.

This beautiful gourd bowl gifted by Barbara Valianti of Reading the Sky is decorated with fillimiore canes. I will love having her work added to the collection of art in my studio that represents the creative energy of my fellow artists.
A lovely handcrafted copper freeform heart pendant with Swarovski crystals, fresh water pearls, and some vintage crystals wrapped in square copper wire is the gift from mrs beadsley of maine. This, too, along with its creative energy will be added to the art in my studio.
A" Journal and Embellishments assortment" was one of three gifts given by Gerry Hookstra of Sewing Southpaw. These goodies will find their way into some of my creations.
Participating in this world-wide gift giving was an adventure. I send out a big "thank you" for the generosity of all who shared their work and all those who came to visit me ... especially to those who have added my blog to their reading lists. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

2 comments:

acereta said...

Congratulations!!! I won twice, one of my tropheys is bird, but not from you... Thanks for the tutorial. I'd like to try one day to make a bird myself.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tutorial . It was fun watching it.


exotic world gifts