Nellie"s Needles

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Never Mind

If you are accessing my blog through Google Reader, you have seen an incomplete post announcing the winner for the bird in the One World, One Heart gift drawing. For some reason Google Reader published this from the draft that I've been writing. I needed a head start so it could be published at noon when I will away from home and my computer. So, if you've read that unfinished post and wondered "what the heck?" ... never mind.

Has anyone else had this problem of a draft being published by Google Reader?

1 comment:

Barbara/myth maker said...

Hi Nellie,
Please be in touch with me at valianti3@aol.com... You've won my little gourd bowl in the 2009 OWOH giveaway. I hope to be hearing from you soon, so I can send you your prize!
Thanks,
Barbara