Nellie"s Needles

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

"Pretty In Pink" Shoe

This is the kind of shoe my mother-in-law, Dottie, would've liked. She would even have worn it at the age of 89.
The flowers are cut from a trim and then clustered under tulle. A metallic cord is couched along the sole. The front edge of the box's top is shaded with an orange oil stick pastel.

All photos are clickable for you to view a larger version in a separate window. Click the back arrow icon of your server to get back to this post. The highlighted text is also clickable to take you to the link or posting that is being referenced.

2 comments:

Helen said...

O how I would love to wear shoes like that again. Alas the old feet complain ic they are lifted too far off the ground!

Cheers
Helen in NZ

Elaine Adair said...

My word Nellie - I wish I could see inside your brain - you have the most interesting picture posts! Yep, definitely an artist!

I am seeing the wearer of that shoe a very slim woman, about a size 4-6, very shapely legs, full of sparkling jewelry, maybe a glitzy chain on her glasses, long nails ... LOL - not me, with my orthodotic inserts -- groannnnn.